Pages

Sidebar Mania

Three blog posts in three days? Is it the apocalypse?

No. I'm just trying to get my Internet presence in order. My website is being completely overhauled, I'm finally paying some attention to Facebook (I've spent most of my time on MySpace), and I've been tweaking blogger to make it more surfer-friendly.

So you'll notice a few new bells and whistles on the sidebar, to make your stay at A Newbie's Guide to Publishing easier and hopefully more enjoyable.

I love indie bookstores, so I added a link to Indiebound.org (formally Booksense) so people can find indie stores near them and order my books---one option I'd like to see added to the Book Widget from the fine folks at Adaptiveblue. If you're reading this, Fraser, contact those folks--I see no reason why they wouldn't want to become affiliates.

The new Videobar at the bottom links directly to my Youtube vids.

I've added a bunch of links to kindly bloggers who have linked to me. If you have a link to this blog but I don't link to you, contact me and we'll fix that.

Finally, I've made it easy to subscribe to this blog and individual posts with an RSS feed link. I've also made this blog bookmarkable on a bunch of social bookmark services.

Which brings me to this question: Do you use RSS feeds or social bookmarks? And if so, which ones?

I don't do either, but am considering it, and would like to hear some pros, cons, and recommendations.

Followers