Pages

Planning for Baby: on a personal note

Well my post is better late than never right?
Well, I'm currently 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant...
I'm ready...well sort of.
I've been having contractions lately
and it's got me thinking...am I really ready for baby #3?

Nope!
But today my husband and I got me to a place where I feel more ready.
We cleaned and organized the shed. What does that have to do with a baby?
Well, now I know where all the baby clothes are.
They were all sorted and in bins by age and gender
but they were not easy to get to. That's all changed now.
I grabbed all the gender neutral NB and 0-3 months clothes
and a few boy outfits and a few girl outfits
(since we don't know what we're having)
and they are currently in the wash.
That makes me feel a little more ready.

But there's still lots to do.
Here's just a glimpse at my ever growing list...

We need to get a new infant car seat
the one we had was from Naomi and is 4 years old
and only has a three point harness.
I need to pack my hospital bag and one for hubby.
I need to make my "big kid" plan and figure out who
will watch them when I go to the hospital since my mom
probably won't be here till after the baby comes.
I need to get some new BPA-free bottles.
(not too worried about that since I plan on nursing the babe)
There are lots of other little things to do to get ready...
but I'm trying not to think too much about it and just
enjoy my time with the two kiddos who are out in the world already.

I'm super excited to have a photo session (almost) scheduled.
But in the mean time I busted out my tripod and got some photos of the kids and I.

And some of just them...



Now we just need to get this little guy out of the crib...
into a big boy bed sharing a room with sister...
harder than we first thought.
He loves his crib!
Any suggestions?
I'm all ears!

Oh and what else do I need to do before baby #3 comes?
I have serious mommy brain and sometimes forget the simple things!


Followers