Pages

Christmas Gift Idea


A few weeks back I shared my families favorite Granola Mix. Well for the holidays you can add in some m&m's for color and place them in jars to hand out to family and friends.

So grab a kid to help you mix up this yummy treat....


You will also need...

Festive fabric and ribbons
&
Canning Jars


And you have a nice treat to hand out to family, friends and even teachers!
Add cute festive tags to make them more personal.


My family is addicted to this mix and begs for more. So I pretty much have this on hand daily at my house. It's so easy to make. Go HERE to see what you need in this mix. But don't forget to add in your favorites too. Like we did with the m&m's in this post.
ENJOY! 
and please link up your granola mix ideas below in the comment section!

Followers