Pages

Creative Share Blog Hop & Features too!

A quick note.... Today my youngest is going in to have her tonsils out, ears drained and they are also shaving down the small bones in her nose. She has drainage issues and sleep apnea. We look forward to the night that she can finally have some restful sleep. Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts today. Thanks. I will update how's she's doing.
CreativeShareWednesdays
Don't forget to grab one of our {BUTTONS}

I always look forward to this day of the week. It's fun to go through all the fabulous link ups.

I decided to start featuring some of my favorite link ups again. There are just so many that inspire me and I wanted to help them get seen a bit more.

So if you see that you have been featured, go by and grab a "Featured Button"

{Here are a few of my favorites that linked up last week}
Click on Photos to view these great posts
          
          

Followers