Pages

My little lady

Hello friends!
I am so excited to introduce you to my sweet little lady.
Little Hannah Joy was born on Tuesday.
She weighed 7lbs 5oz and is 20 inches long.

We are so blessed to have her as part of our family.
I was afforded the luxury of some time alone with Hannah
and took the opportunity for her first photo session!












And here are my big kids with sweet little Hannah.
Isn't it crazy how my "little" two year old all of a sudden seems HUGE!!??!!




I'm sure I'll be sharing more photos and stories later,
but for now I need to go cuddle with my sweet little lady.
She won't stay little for very long.

And in case you were wondering...
Angela C from Love Being A Nonny guessed the date and gender correctly!!!
Angela, send me an email with your address and I'll get you your little prize!


Followers