Pages

Homemade Donuts

I made these for dessert after our yummy meaty spaghetti. I was taking pics of the spaghetti and thought I had to share these too. They are so good!

What you will need...
  • 1 can of flaky buttermilk biscuits
  • cinnamon and sugar mix
  • powdered sugar
  • chocolate syrup (optional)
  • oil and pan for frying
 First off, sorry I didn't do step by step on this one. I'll do my best to explain. But just so you know, it is very easy.
Start by taking one biscuit. Peal it apart to make two pieces. I like the flaky biscuits because they are easy to separate. Next cut the biscuit into 4 pieces.
Place them into your frying pan of oil and slow cook them until golden brown. Slow cooking them is best because they will cook too fast in hot oil. They will most likely burn and also cause them to be uncooked in the centers.
 Once they are nice and golden brown, take them out and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mix. Shake around until coated. Then sprinkle on some powdered sugar.
If you love chocolate, drizzle some chocolate syrup over the top and enjoy. Hubby really liked them with the syrup.

I hope you enjoy these as much as we do. If so, please come back here and let me know what your thought.

Followers