Pages

In need of some Father's Day help!

You may remember this post from last year.
I told you about the shirts I've made for my kids to wear on Father's Day.

2008 - "following in daddy's footsteps"

2008 - "my dad is a perfect ten"

2009- "my dad rocks"

2010 - "my dad is the bomb"
So I'm still trying to decide what to do for Father's Day this year.
I've got three shirts to make...and not a TON of time.

I saw this cute shirt that Jess from Running with scissors made,
and I'm totally thinking about making it.
But my idea includes a personal drawing by the kids
(of which only Naomi can really do)
and embroidery floss on the t-shirt.


My other idea is to have the same words but in the middle do a
Supermanesque "DAD" logo with fabric paint.

The last thought I have is to make the kids AND my husband matching tie shirts.
I was thinking of putting "daddy's girl" on the ties that the girls would be wearing.

So, what do you think? What should I make?
I'm wondering if I should catalog the first idea and wait till all the kids
can draw pictures of them with dad? Hmmm....

Would LOVE to hear your thoughts...and then you can see what I make AFTER Father's Day.
I always like it to be a surprise when they show up for church,
since he doesn't see them dressed before we get to church on Sundays.

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner