Pages

Low Carb Pork Chops

If you have read some earlier posts, you know that I am following a low carb diet. I have been missing breads. LOL And I really wanted a crunchy pork chop. I decided to try using Pork Skins. It worked.

Here's what you will need..
Pork Chops
Eggs
Pork Skins
Garlic Salt
Pappy's
Pepper

Start by mixing your eggs in one bowl and crushing your pork skins in another. Add your seasonings (to taste) to the crushed pork skins. Mix.
 Next Dip your Pork chop in the egg mixture.
Then add it to the pork skin mixture. Repeat this process twice to get a nice coat on your pork.
Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until done. If cooking from a frozen state, you will need to cook longer.
Finished and ready to enjoy! These were crunchy and delicious. And LOW CARB. I was so glad I tried this. A little scared it might be weird, but the family loved it! SCORE! My hubby is picky and he said he loved them. YEAH!
See those yummy asparagus there in the blurry background. They were yummy too. I make these a lot. So good.
All I do is use a steamer bag. Add frozen asparagus, butter, garlic salt and minced garlic. Steam for about 5-7 minutes and voila! Delish! Perfect and quick side dish for any meal.

Let me know what you think if you try either of them!

Followers