Pages

♥ Shutter Love Tuesday ♥

Come by Every Tuesday to enter your PHOTOS
Be sure to check the sidebar for up coming themes! 

Shutter Love Tuesdays Button

NEW! Each week will will have a Guest Judge who will pick our top 10. Jamie and I will also be sharing our favorites that stand out as well. 

To see all rules for this party, please visit HERE! You can grab the Shutter Love Tuesdays button HERE!

Our Guest Judge this week is Melanie from The Crazy Days-"Going Green with Noah" She has a great eye for photography and we are so happy to have her here this week to help us choose the Top 10. Make sure you go by to visit her at her blog The Crazy Days - "Going Green with Noah" You will have fun reading all of her great posts.


My name is Melanie and I am a 32 year old stay at home mom to our 7 month son, Noah Bradley. I have always been a photo bug at heart, thanks to my mom. Always needing the next best camera, my husband gave me my first DSLR for our wedding present back in 2008 and after having taken a course to learn how to use it (and a few good lenses), my love for photography only escalated.  With a baby boy at home, I am never short of a little model to shoot!  In my house, we always try to be as "green" as possible and blog a lot about that!  Come and visit my site when you can: The Crazy Days - Going Green with Noah.
If you would like to be a Guest Judge please email us HERE! Please include links to some of your photography examples. Thanks


Melanie's "SMILES" Photo
Tara's "SMILES" Photo



Jamie's "SMILES" Photo


Don't forget to grab the blog hop so other can enter their photos too!

Followers