Pages

Z2Wear Review

Z2Wear is a hip place for high end girls clothes. You will find rompers, tunics, dresses, shirts and messenger sacks. These clothes are so chic looking. Any girl would love to own these hip girls clothes. Not only are they cute for girls, you cool moms will love them too!

The Z2 wear girl has her own little twinkle before she truly shines! The new Elite Collection takes inspiration from that belief.
I was so lucky to be able to review one of Z2Wears Z2 Sack. I love it as much as my girls do. They are quite old enough to use it so I get to. They just think it is so pretty. LOL We have been using our sack every chance we get. It can be used for so many different things, I know you will love it. So far we have used ours for keeping my business supplies close at hand, taking swim suits to a friends for a day by the pool, sneaking candy into the movies (shhh, don't tell, LOL) and taking toys and books into dinner to keep the kids busy. My friends daughter (15) even borrowed it for a day out with her friends. They all loved it and wanted to know where they could get one. Before I forget, the Sack we got was called "Shark Skin" It is a beautifully made shiny blue fabric with hot pink stitching and has the cool Z2Wear Logo on one of the pockets. This sack along with the clothing line will have your teens and tweens happy. I definitely recommend checking into Z2Wear today!
Check out more by Z2Wear....

What girl wouldn't want this Tunic! This is Z2Wears "Garden Paisley Tunic" I love the teal and charcoal pattern. This top is made from 100% cotton with a mandarin collar, placket front and ruffles with deep cuff. It will be available this August. Set your sights on this now because I know it will go fast. 
This "Juliet Romper" is so cute. It is shown wearing over the Garden Paisley Tunic. What great combination. This is also made of 100% cotton and is sleeveless with great ribbon detail. Just as cute with out the tunic underneath. This will also be available this August. Start writing down your wish list.
Oh My, check out this adorable "Scottsdale Jumper". This is made of Indigo Stretch Denim and is also 100% cotton. It has pleated w/crystal patch pockets and a top stich faux belt. This lil romper would be cute for any occasion. Dress it up with one of their adorable tunic and messenger sacks for fun day out. 
This is another great "Messenger Sack" that I had to show off. I love the striped pattern and the embroidered touches. The crystals add a beautiful finish as well as their adorable logo. Use the saddle strap to easily carry this to work or play.
Don't forget to check out Z2Wear on  
"FACEBOOK"

Things that I love....

  • Absolutely adorable designs
  • Excellent Quality
  • Beautiful fabrics used
  • Fun for tweens, teens and moms
  • Clothes that can be worn for fun or play
  • Useful Messenger sacks that are fashionable too!
  • These Preteen clothes make a great gift
The featured product {s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone. Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

Followers