Pages

Time to Knit

Do you knit?
I've never learned how,
but SOMEDAY I would love to.
Probably when I'm in the nursing home!

Well a nice young lady from church who
is VERY helpful to me in watching and playing
with my kids all the time...
is obsessed with knitting!
She's actually knitting me some baby hats for my photography!
She suggested that I make a little knitting needle roll
(sorta like all the crayon rolls that everyone has).
I thought that it would be pretty easy...and it was.

It was just like a crayon roll, but on a bigger scale.
Sarah loves her needle roll and I've made another one for my shop...
(which I'll add soon)
and I'll be adding more as time permits!!
Shameless self promotion...
pathetic I know...


Pure Joy Creative



JT Photography


Check out where I am linking this fun project here!

Followers