Pages

Egg Salad Sandwich

This is an amazing sandwich that I just actually made for lunch the other day with our left over easter eggs. Once I made it I knew I had to share it here. It was so delicious!

What you are going to need...
2 hard boiled eggs
1 1/2 tbsp. of mayo
Mustard to taste
Garlic Salt
Pepper (optional)
Provolone Cheese
Pecans
2 slices of Bread

First, mash up your eggs. Great term Mash! LOL Mix in your mayo and mustard. Also sprinkle in your garlic salt. To taste of course. You could also add pepper if you like. I don't care for it, so I left it out. Sprinkle in some chopped pecans. YUM! Now your ready to put it all together.
Get your two slices of bread. I used buttermilk bread this time but also love to use croissants and ciabatta rolls too! Don't add any extra mayo to the bread. Keep it dry. Add the egg mixture straight to the bread. Top with a slice of provolone cheese and top of bread. Enjoy!
This is an amazing sandwich! I want to make another one right now!
Hope you enjoy it!

Followers