Pages

Shutter Love Winners | Self Portrait

Shutter Love Photo Winners | SELF PORTRAIT | - I was really looking forward to this weeks theme. I am usually one to run from a camera. I love to take pictures and am rarely in front of the camera. So this week I was able to show ME! LOL And I was so excited to see YOU too! Thank you to everyone who joined in this week!

Our Top 10 Photo Winners

#1 goes to | Jill @ Life as I see it
I love this shot and the story behind it! I think we all need to join this party. Thank you Jill for sharing this photo and the link to this other great party. I know I am going to work on a post for this. The | I am Beautiful Project | is a great idea and I think we should all join in. Check it out HERE!
#2 | They Call Me Mama
#3 | The Franklins
#4 | New Hair
#5 | Ashley Sisk
#6 | Crazy Hair For Reals
#7 | Mrs. Magoo
#8 | Purply Pink Me
#9 | Toad
#10 | Marissa @ Raegun Rambling
Viewers Favorite | Ashley Sisk
More of our Favorites | In No Particular Order

Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks theme | SELF PORTRAIT |
If you see your photo above, please visit our BUTTONS page to grab one.

Get your photos ready for this weeks theme | BICYCLES | and remember to share so others can join in with their photos.

Followers