Pages

Tonka Park Review

I have an exciting review for you today!

Do you have a | BIG CARTEL | Store? NO, this is not a review for Big Cartel, although that may be next because I love them too. In fact this is a review for a company called | TONKA PARK | that offers themes for Big Cartel.

If you want your Big Cartel store to look professional, Tonka Park is the place to go!
Tonka Park offers simple, classic themes for your shop. You can choose from many different themes for as little as $25. It's very simple. You make your purchase and you are sent a link to all the HTML code. If you are not very handy, like I with the code, Tonka Park is happy to help set up your store for you. Just ask for a quote. Which is very, very reasonable compared to other set up fees. I was very pleased.
If you remember how my plain shop looked before, you will be amazed at how beautiful it is now. It looks so professional. I have buttons with links, sidebar product text, an amazing home page with a photo of my 3 girls telling secrets (cute photo) and so much more. The set up for my store was so worry free. I just set up my images in my photobucket account and emailed all my info to Tonka Park. Within a week I had a professional shop to sell my goods. I would recommend using Tonka Park for your shop theme over any other. I am very satisfied with the look and service I received. Thank you Tonka Park!!!
Before I ordered my theme, I looked at Tonka Parks portfolio. A must when looking to purchase something. I love to see the finished looks on others who went there. There were so many happy customers with amazing looking shops, I knew this was the company for me. Really, I knew as soon as I opened their home page, I just love to see others results. Below are a few of the shops I visited and just might buy from. Check them out. After you view them and mine, wink wink, you will want to use Tonka Park for your Big Cartel Shop. Even if you don't have a shop, you will want to start one! It's so simple to start a store now!!!

A few of my favorite shops that I found in the Tonka Park Portfolio
CLICK ON PHOTOS BELOW TO VIEW SHOPS
You can also find TONKA PART at the below links
The Tonka Park Blog
Contact Tonka Park HERE

I was so impressed with Tonka Park and what they had to offer! Make sure you check them out today for your SHOP!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.  Trendy Treehouse Disclaimer/Terms of use.

Followers