Pages

My dad is my hero

Hey friends, hope you're doing great. I'm sorry that I've been absent for the last two weekends. Last weekend took us to St. Louis to celebrate the 90th birthday of my husbands grandmother. We had a GREAT time and enjoyed the free zoo and of course Ted Drewe's!!! We also had an incredible time catching up with all the family and we're excited that we now only live 4 hours from family rather than 12!

This week my niece has been here with us and helping me tremendously with the kids. She's been great and played countless games, colored TONS of pictures, read lots of books and beat me at Monopoly Deal more times than I can count. She's been getting me in the crafty mode too, since she loves to craft and it helps to have someone to bounce ideas off of (my husband always says "don't ask me, you're the creative one").

I got the shirts done for the kids to wear tomorrow for Father's Day. I'm so happy with how they turned out and can't wait for him to see them at church in the morning! I also have printed out this Super Dad banner and plan on hanging it up for him to see after church. I'll share photos of the kids in their shirts next week. But there they are!! What do you think?








Followers