Pages

Shutter Love Winners | Summer Fun

First I wanted to let you all know that my buttons are no longer available. Someone else was hosting them and they closed their account. So I lost them. BOO! I loved my flash buttons. So we have to go back to the old until I get some new designs. 
Hoping to have new Buttons up this week!
You can grab this old button below for now. Visit HERE to grab it!
ShutterLoveTuesdays
Now on to the winners....

Shutter Love Photo Winners | TREES |

Our Top 10 Photo Winners Are...

#1 goes to | Cap Creations
 Who doesn't love a good water balloon fight?!? LOL Love this shot!
#2 | Minivan Diaries
#3 | Ginger
#4 | Summer Fun
#5 | Hot Coffee Mama
#6 | 4 Lettre Words
#7 | Keri Tex
#8 | Live Every Moment
#9 | Miggyhood
#10 | Happy Jax
More Favorites | In No Particular Order
Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks theme | SUMMER IS HERE |
If you see your photo above, please visit our BUTTONS page to grab one.

Get your photos ready for this weeks theme | WIND | and remember to share so others can join in with their photos.

Followers