Pages

Shutter Love Tuesdays | Summer Fun

We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.
ShutterLoveTuesdays
This weeks theme is | Summer Fun |

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

Want to see all the PAST Shutter Love Winners? 
Check out our Shutter Love Winners | Directory in the Pages above. 
Don't forget to check out future Shutter Love Themes too!

Don't forget to leave a comment when you view a photo! Everyone Loves Feedback!
There is no longer a viewers favorite. We didn't have much voting and multiple winners because of it. So from now on, we will only be sharing the top 10 and and more of our favorites. Thanks for understanding!

AND COMMENT BELOW as much as you like.Go HERE to grab one of our Buttons

Tara's | Summer Fun | Photo
I thought I would share with you a photo I took on my kids last day of school. I shared it last week HERE but it shows all the summer fun that we will be having. The kids have already done 4 of these activities. Looks like I will be adding more to our summer fun list. ;-) I already have a few more things in mind that I will be sharing soon! Below are just a few of the items. Click on the link above to see all the activities on our list.
Jamie's | Summer Fun | Photo
Coming Up Soon

Followers