Pages

Breakfast Quesadilla

This morning I had some fun in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and just started grabbing stuff. I wasn't really sure what I was going to make, but knew what I wanted in it. LOL 

First I started browning some Pancetta, then I added in some hash browns. I cooked them until the hash browns began to look golden brown. I added in the diced ham too! It already looked so good as is, but I love garlic. So I added in minced garlic as well as a little garlic salt and pepper to taste. If you are like me and like (love) sour kraut, then you will want to add some of that too. Not too much though. Sorry for not adding amounts, I will share more info below. Next I added some scrambled eggs to the mix. Cooked it all up and served it up in a dish with some shredded cheese on top. 

You can eat this as is or...I wasn't done just yet. ;D I had some flour tortillas in the fridge too! I keep them in there because they last longer. Bread too! Anyway...I decided to turn my hash brown mix into a yummy quesadilla. All I did was add a lil bit of oil to the pan, slightly cook both sided of the tortilla, then sprinkle some cheese all over the whole tortilla. Add your hash brown mix to one side and fold over. Brown on both sides then cut and serve. 

I can't explain how yummy it is. You just have to try it. And a big plus is that my kids loved it! Next time I think I will add in some spinach too!

Now below is the ingredients I used. ;D

....What you will need....
One package of ready to cook hash browns
1 package of Pancetta
1/2 cup of diced ham
1/2 tbsp of minced garlic
1/4 cup of sour kraut
4 eggs scrambled
Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste
Shredded cheese
Tortillas

The great thing about this hash brown mix, is you can make it and keep it in the fridge for a few days. Heat and eat as is or make 1 quesadilla at a time. You can even freeze the mix for future use.

Followers