Pages

Linky Tools | NEWS



Do you LOVE the linky parties we have here at Trendy Treehouse?
I DO!

Well I wanted to share with you all today that I am very fortunate to have these tools. I don't believe my blog would be where it was if it wasn't for them. 

I host 5 different Linky Parties - All Thumbnails. I love them. Shutter Love Tuesdays and Creative Share Wednesdays are the fun and popular weekly parties that I look forward to every week. And I also host two continuous linky parties, Marketing Mondays and New Friend Fridays with  The Girl Creative. Both great places to link up your blog or business to gain traffic, business and yes friends! Lastly, I host a continuous party for your linky parties. There is one for each day of the week. You can link up and get traffic to your parties. It's call the | The BIG List of Link Parties |

All of these parties are provided FREE to you and have been one of the best tools I and you as bloggers can use to gain traffic and really some excitement to our blogs. 

For the longest time, these tools have been FREE for us to use. I am writing this post today to share with you that Linky Tools will NO LONGER be FREE. But am I worried? NO! Brent has worked hard to keep these tools up for us to use and I think he deserves pay back. With over 16,000 users, it is getting costly to keep it going and all Brent is asking is for $2 a month to help keep Linky Tools going.

| $2 a month | That is nothing. I did my part and subscribed for 1 year immediately. I am so grateful to Brent and Linky Tools and had to share this today to help get the word out. 

So if you enjoy these tools and want to continue using them, please stop by and show your support by subscribing to LINKY TOOLS TODAY!

Current users, your accounts will be canceled on Feb 7th. If you do not wish to continue to use Linky Tools, you will have time to log in and retrieve your data on old link parties. So don't worry about that. 

New users, you will have a 30 day trial to test out the tools and see if they work for you.

| Look at What Linky Tools Offers |

Create a Basic Linky, Thumbnail, Picture Caption, Prayer Requests, Contest Entry, Answers, Questions, Ideas, Top X, Create a Story, Responses & Private Linky's.

All invite your readers to leave a link on your blog in this list. Typically the readers leave links to posts on their blogs that are related to something on your blog. However, your imagination is really your only limit when using these tools.





Go HERE to Grab your Linky Button and Share on your Blog. Let's help get the word out there and keep these great tools in use!

Followers