Pages

Shutter Love Tuesdays | Happy Valentines Day

We have been loving hosting {Shutter} Love every week and wanted to thank you all for participating each week. You have all made it so fun. We enjoy looking at each of your photos every week.

ShutterLoveTuesdays

This weeks theme is | Happy Valentines Day |

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

VOTING CAN BE DONE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW - THANK YOU!

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!
Go HERE to grab one of our Buttons

Tara's | Happy Valentines Day | Photo
Photo of my kiddos on Valentines Day 2011


Jamie's Valentine's Day photo
While my parents were still in town I had my mom snap a few photos of our family of five...we hadn't done any "formal" family photos since Hannah was born. While everyone was dressed nice I also grabbed a photo of the LOVES of my life!
Here's my sweet hubby and our three amazing children!

Followers