Pages

Valentine Ideas | FEATURES

With | St. Valentines Day | just a few days away, I wanted to feature some great Valentine Ideas I found around the blogosphere. I am also sharing some activity and color pages below too!

Valentine Apron By Flexible Dreams ~ XOXO Wreath By Sumos Sweet Stuff
     
Warm My Heart By Brassy Apple ~ Danish Woven Hearts By Roots & Wings
     
Conversations Heart Wreath By Crafts & Sutch ~ Felt Valentine Cookies By Pure Joy
     

| Valentines Day Trip |

Our Family is spending Our Valentine Holiday in Disneyland this year. We are so excited. So in order to get ready for the long drive and fun activities, I put together a few things.

I found a Valentine Match game at Target. It was only $5. NICE. Thought it would be fun to play in the hotel room when we need a break from the day. I got Valentine cards for each family member and put together a treat bag too. All surprises for them when we wake up Valentines Day! ;-) Each bag includes.... candies, stickers, crayons, new Valentine hair clips and heart necklaces for the girls, Lego pack for my son (didn't think he would want a hair clip, haha), cookies, pencils, drawing tablet and a few other goodies. Oh and I found some Smurfs coloring books for a $1 at Michaels. The kids love the Smurfs.

I also have an activity packet ready to go for the ride. All Valentine related. I am sharing the pages below in case you would like to print them out for yourself.

 
 


Have fun with these Coloring Pages. I found them all by googling Valentine Activity and Coloring Pages

Followers