Pages

First Day of School Teacher Gifts

My kids go back to school tomorrow. We don't usually do first day of school gifts, but we did this year!
I took the kids to the store and let them pick out some candy.  They also picked out a glass jar, some ribbon and hair bands.
We were going to make | Teacher Treats |
When we got home, I grabbed some sharpies and l let the kids write "Teacher Treats" on the jar.  They also added a heart apple.
They also added "Love" and their names along with the date on the bottom of the jar.
We used a hair band and pre-curled ribbon to the jar. And of course the candy! That's it. They were quick and easy and I know the teachers are going to love them!
These were fun to make! My kids are really excited to hand them over tomorrow morning!
Do you give gifts on the first day of school? What do you do?

Followers