Pages

Student Information Interview - For Teachers

I've seen a lot of Kid Interviews around and I thought I would make one up for the kids. I wanted them to give them to their teachers on the first day of school. 

Well the first day of school came and went, but there's no reason why we can't send them on the "Second day of School" Right?!? 

So we made them anyway.
I found the image and outline on another interview. I decided to use that but removed all the text and made my own. This is what we came up with.
Once printed, I had the kids fill them out and color the picture below. They even colored the Student Information up above.  They had a lot of fun with it and so did I. It's so fun reading about your kids and what they think! I am going to start doing this every year.

After everything was done, we rolled them up and tied them with a piece of yarn. Cute! Cute!

Please print it out and use it, if you like. Let me know what you think too.

And please wish your kids all a very HAPPY first day of school for me!!!

Followers