Pages

★ Creative Share Blog Hop ★


If you have a photo that you would like us to fix in our {fix-myphoto} fridays party, you can email it to trendytreehouse@me.com. Please include Fix My Photo Fridays in the subject. Thanks.
CreativeShareWednesdays
Don't forget to grab one of our {BUTTONS}

I always look forward to this day of the week. It's fun to go through all the fabulous link ups.

Here is something I would like to share this week. PJ Refashion
~click on photo to view more~
I decided to start featuring some of my favorite link ups again. There are just so many that inspire me and I wanted to help them get seen a bit more.

So if you see that you have been featured, go by and grab a "Featured Button"

{Here are a few of my favorites that linked up last week}
Click on photos to visit these great projects. Don't forget to comment there too!
         
         
Link Up Your Posts Below
And remember to link up as many posts as you like. We love to see all your talents!
Want to share this fun party? Grab the code below!

Followers