Pages

♥ Shutter Love Tuesday ♥

This weeks theme is "FALL"
This week will have many beautiful photos. Fall is such a great time to be out with your camera. We look forward to seeing your photos.

To see all the rules for this fun party, please go HERE.

And don't forget to tell your friends that you entered your photo so they can come by and vote for you!

VOTING... 1 Vote per person and please NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... they will not be counted.

COMMENT as much as you like. Everyone loves FEEDBACK!

Tara's "FALL" Photo
Fall makes me think about baking and spending time teaching the kids family recipes. So this week I decided to share another photo of my {TURKEY} cookies. Last week I shared how to make these with oreo cookies. This week we used snickerdoodles. We used less detail on them and they are just as cute! Hope you like them.

Jamie's "FALL" Photo
We don't really have "fall" in San Antonio, (it was 88 out today) and the leaves don't turn colors as nicely as they do further north. This is a real bummer to me because I love fall so much. My husbands cousin sent me a box of fall leaves so I could fake a fall photo session with Hannah. I'm so grateful that she sent the leaves because it made me feel like I was back home if only for a second. You can see a few more photos from our little fall photo shoot here.



DON'T FORGET TO GRAB THE CODE BELOW TO SHARE THIS FUN PARTY
AND REMEMBER NO ANONYMOUS VOTING... THANK YOU

Followers