Pages

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
We hope you have a blessed holiday with your friends and family!


These photos are from last Thanksgiving. I just had to share them. My kiddos are great subjects! ;-) Hope you enjoy your holiday.


Things I am thankful for...

  • Having God in my life everyday and all the blessings he has given me.
  • My healthy, fun and beautiful family.
  • Cordell wanting to still cuddle with momma and how he loves to help me with my projects and recipes.
  • Charleigh's sweet smile. Love of animals and beautiful spirit.
  • Cassidy's adorable shy voice that could melt you. The way she sings and enjoys life.
  • Caidee's wild and adorable spirit. How she cracks me up with her silliness and her spunk for life.
  • Kids making me laugh with their skits, singing and jokes.
  • Playing and enjoying games.
  • My very talented, handsome, sweet, loving hubby. I love how he is always building things for us that make us happy. Oversized swingsets, merry go rounds, zip lines, playhouse's, a custom camper for camping and just about anything we ask. He is amazing! And I love, love, love after a long day of work, he will still come home and help me get ready for a party or just everyday tasks!
  • So thankful for the family and friends that we get to spend time with.
  • Taking my Grandma out on shopping trips. Priceless time.
  • Meeting the most amazing friend this year that I am proud to call my "lil sis" ;-)
  • My wonderful Blogger Friends-I enjoy your comments and visiting your blogs too. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you and blogging! It's so fun!
  • Reading, Crafting, Sewing, Painting, Cooking, Playing Games, Mowing my lawn (lol) and of course there are many, many more things to be thankful for. Too many to list.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Here's a shot of my kids from our little
"Christmas Card" photo shoot.

Things I am thankful for...

* Salvation
* Healthy, happy family
* My sweet children and amazing husband
* the Blessing of friends
* A place to call home
* That I am able to stay home with my children
* My camera
* and MANY other things!


What are you THANKFUL FOR???

Followers