Pages

Pinterest Challenge - DIY Glitter Keys


It's time for another Pinterest Challenge Party?

Don't forget to grab a button HERE or below! 
Share the fun too! It would be great to see all those Pinterest inspired projects recreated.

Trendy Treehouse
Every Friday...stop by for the "Pinterest Party Challenge" 
You can link up posts related to a Pinterest inspired tutorial, recipes, projects, ect. Basically something you love, found on Pinterest that you want to make.

NEW...I opened an ongoing party for you to join too. I made a board on Pinterest strictly for my Top To Do Projects. It's called My Pinterest Bucket List. I even included an image for you to download and use. Read more about it HERE or find it in my Top Bar below the header on the right. There only one rule. ;-) Please leave a comment below the party so I know there is a new bucket list to check out!

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only posts related to this challenge. Not your home page
  • VERY IMPORTANT...Include a link to the original PIN. (where you got your inspiration) They deserve credit for their hard work too!
  • Please DO NOT link up none Pinterest related posts, shops or giveaways.
  • Share the i took the {PINTEREST} challenge button somewhere on your blog or in your post.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured and to share another fun Pin Inspired Project
Check out my Tutorial Below the Linky Party
This week I made Glitter Keys. They turned out awesome. 
I found my inspiration HERE. Thank you C Mae for the fantastic idea!

Can't wait to see your links. Have fun!
All unrelated links will be deleted. Thanks for following the rules.
DIY Glitter Keys
Remember I got my inspiration HERE. From C Mae.
I loved this idea the minute I saw it. I went to Michaels and bought my supplies. All I really needed was different colored glitter. I found a great variety pack there for a very low price. Perfect!
...Here are my supplies...
glue
glitter (multiple colors)
keys
nail polish or mod podge
I added the glue to one side of the key and sprinkled on some glitter. Set aside to dry. Then you can repeat on the back side of the key.
Once both sides are completely dry, use some nail polish or mod podge to seal on the glitter. Both sides of course. Let dry and enjoy the lovliness. My key ring is so BLING now! LOL Very cute!
I think they are awesome! Remember to link up your Pinterest Challenges above!

Followers