Pages

T-Shirt Scarf - Part 4

I'm back with another t-shirt scarf today! 
For those of you who haven't been here, I have been sharing a different tutorial for a t-shirt scarf every week. Visit Part 1Part 2 and Part 3 to see what I have already shared.

....The Loopy Scarf....

Today's scarf is another no sew scarf. For this one I used two different shirts.
Next cut strips out of both t-shirts. 

Cut from armpit to armpit. Cut the hem off the bottom of the shirt. Then cut strips. Cut all the way off so you have individual strips. Stretch each piece to curl the fabric.
 
Once you have all the stretched strips, take two, one of each color and twist and fold them into circles. You can make large circles or small circles. For this one I made small circles. The small circles make a perfect length for a child's scarf. If you make your circles larger, they will be longer for an adult.

Cut some small strips from the top of your shirts to tie your circles together. I cute them about 4 inches long. Stretch those out too then tie the circles together making the scarf. You can cut the excess fabric from the ties or leave them. I left mine.
This turned out to be a pretty cute scarf. I like the tow colors mixed together!
And my daughter looks pretty darn cute wearing it! Wear it like a normal scarf, hanging straight down or you can slip one end through antoher circle to hold it in place.
And since today is Valentine's Day, we had fun with this picture for you.
{Happy Valentines Day Everyone}
It makes a pretty darn cute heart too!
I do have more t-shirt scarf ideas, so check back again next week.

Followers