Pages

13 Pumpkins-writing on walls Review

Today I am introducing you all to a fantastic Etsy Shop! 
13 Pumpkins-writing on walls has so many cool products, you won't want to buy just one. You will be making a wish list!

Marianne offers wall decor for all the rooms in your house. I was offered an item for review. I was so excited because we are redecorating my daughter's room and I knew she would love the sign I picked out. I could have easily picked out so many of her signs for the rest of my house and probably still will! Hint, hint Marianne! I will definitely be back to buy more! ;D

So here is the sign we picked out for my daughters room. Isn't it adorable!?! Its  the "Typography Wall Art- Purple Flower BeYOUtiful Wood Sign". I love the flower, the color, home made quality and most of all message it sends! be "YOU" tiful sends a great message reminding your sweet girl to always be true to herself. Be proud of who she is. To be "YOU" tiful! Love that!

When this arrived in the mail, my daughter screamed and went straight to her room to hang it up! She was so excited!

Thank you Marianne for brightening my daughters room!
Get this beautiful wall decor for the girl in your life HERE.
...Some more of my favorites from 13 Pumpkins...
These are straight from my wish list!
Click on images to visit Marianne's shop and to learn more about the below products!

OMG! This is awesome! I am so into mustaches right now! I want this! I want this! I want this! Soooonnnn!!!!
This sign is a great reminder to not worry. Who wouldn't love that! And I LOVE this song. We sang it all the time when the kids were little. My kids still love singing it today! So this of course needs to be in my house somewhere!
I just love the message this one has. Every day is a gift, life is short, live it to the fullest!
Lastly, but certainly not the end of my wish list! {because my wish list would most likely show off all of Marianne's products} I love the colors and the message! It just speaks for itself. Awesome!
Make sure you go check out all of the products over at 13 Pumpkins. You will not be disappointed. You will be buying these for your home and as gifts for friends and family!

13 Pumpkins has a blog too! Keep updated on everything by visiting it HERE
Like 13 Pumpkins on Facebook and Twitter.
And why not pop over and follow her Pinterest page too! ;D

Thanks again to Marianne and her fun shop, 13 Pumpkins.

Followers