Pages

Pinterest Challenge - Bunny Shirts

I have been having a Pinterest Party every week hoping that people will link up their Pinterest Projects. Well we have been getting more non related links than related. So I decided just to share my Pinterest Bucket list projects. If you like you can link yours in the comments section.

Feel free to still use the Button. It's still fun to share that you took the challenge. ;D

Trendy Treehouse
Today I am sharing a project for Easter. I found THIS on Pinterest. Check it out. It is so cute. It's an adorable bunny applique for Easter with a fluffy tail.

I made this one for a friends daughter. Its on a onesie. Also made a braided headband and clippie to match.
I made some for my girls too but haven't quite finished them yet. I will add them to the post as soon as I finish them. ;D

All I did was use a no sew bond. I like the hold better. Then embroidered around the edge. The tail is a pre-made pin I found in the jewelry department a while back. I knew it would come in handy some day. Turned out cute! I can't wait to see her wear it.

Followers