Pages

Hand Embroidered Name Decor

This past weekend we had 3 birthday parties. One of which was my daughters. I got her the cutest crown at a boutique while getting my hair done on Friday. I got her best friend one too! They are so cute. I will have to share a picture of both of them wearing them. 

But the gift I am sharing today is a hand embroidered name sign I made for their other little friend. I was going to quickly make a no sew sign but decided to embroider and I am glad I did. It turned out so cute!

Below are a few pics.
Here is the finished one framed just before I wrapped it up for the party.
And here are some close ups of the letters. I just played with the stitches making each letter a little different. ;)
This is a close up of the corner blanket stitch.
The gift was loved. I'm so glad. My hubby picked up the girls at the party and said people asked what I charged. ;D Sweet! I will be making more of these, but probably just for gifts.

Followers