Pages

Dr. Seuss Day Signs

I had shared on Facebook the sign I made for my daughter's class for Dr. Seuss Day. I mentioned that I wanted to share all the other signs. Well I am finally going to share them today. They all turned out very cool and creative. Our School is K-8, so we have 9 signs plus our Serrf program made one. So there are 10 signs all together. Each class placed theirs under a tree in our school courtyard. Then they decorated the tree. Unfortunately I didn't get pics of the decorated trees. :( But some of them still had some decor on the trees.

...Here are the signs in order...

Kindergarten's Sign
1st Grade
This is the sign I made. My cute lil one is in this class. ;D

2nd Grade
3rd Grade
My middle daughter is in this class. They had a big Dr. Seuss hat on their sign. Sorry I didn't get that shot. :(
4th Grade
5th Grade
My oldest daughter is in this class. ;D
6th Grade
My sons class sign. ;)
7th Grade
8th Grade
Serrf Program
Didn't all the signs turn out great?!? The kids and teachers had a full day of fun activities and an awesome assembly too!

Does your school celebrate Dr. Seuss Day? What do they do to celebrate?




Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner