Pages

Pinterest Challenge - You is...

It's time for another Pinterest Challenge Party?

Don't forget to grab a party button HERE
Share the fun too! It would be great to see all those Pinterest inspired projects recreated.
Trendy Treehouse
Every Friday...stop by for the "Pinterest Party Challenge" 
You can link up posts related to a Pinterest inspired tutorial, recipes, projects, ect. Basically something you love, found on Pinterest that you want to make.

| Linky Party Rules |
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse via Google Friend Connect
  • Link up only posts related to this challenge. Not your home page
  • VERY IMPORTANT...Include a link to the original PIN. (where you got your inspiration) They deserve credit for their hard work too!
  • Please DO NOT link up none Pinterest related posts, shops or giveaways.
  • Share the i took the {PINTEREST} challenge button somewhere on your blog or in your post.
  • Visit at least 3 other link ups and leave meaningful comments.
  • Come back next week to see if your link has been featured and to share another fun Pin Inspired Project
YOU IS...Prints
See these larger below the linky party
PLEASE READ...I am getting a few more link ups that don't apply and don't always have time to get them off right away. Please remember to only link up posts that relate to this part. You can link up all others to our Create and Share party on Wednesdays. Thanks!


You is... Print
Remember I got my {PIN}spiration HEREI love this print!

...My "You Is" Prints...
Here they are. My "You is Kind, You is Smart, You is Important" Prints
I made these to match my kiddos bedrooms and I wanted them to have their names on them. I thought it would be cute to add the bunting too.
 I made all four of these in Photoshop and found the bunting brush too HERE. First I opened a new page (size 8x10). I added a background color that matched their bedrooms. Next I added their names close to the center of the page, also in the color I prefered. Next I typed (in white) the "you is" quote. Then I raterized it so I could erase some of it. I erased the words that were behind the kids names. It helps the name stand out. I then added a new layer for my bunting brush. Made the bunting the same color as the name by using my paint bucket tool. I added a second bunting layer to get the swag look. And that was it.

I plan on printing these out, matting and framing them for the kids rooms. They are going to look so cute and fit right in with the colors of their room!
I'll share photos of their rooms soon. We are painting and redecorating. They were very excited to go to the paint store and pick out colors. So room updates coming soon....

Followers