Pages

A moving intermission

*pushes boxes out of the way* Hey there friends, surprise, it's me!! When you read this we will be in full swing of moving...and hopefully almost done. Boxes are packed. Furniture is being moved. Toilets are being cleaned. Foreheads are being wiped. Eyi. eyi. eyi. moving is not fun! But the change will be good and we're so excited to finally have our own place to call home again. The kids are excited and we can't wait to show them the new house...that's right they haven't even seen the inside yet. But we've driven past the house a couple times a week since we put in our offer and they are super excited.
I don't have lots of time to chat and fill you in on everything that's been going on but I've got a few camera phone photos to share! It's been a WHIRLWIND, crazy month that I never want to relive...but GOD IS GOOD!

My little climber...nothing can stop her!
This box packed itself! Better make sure it doesn't get lost in the move!
Naomi has been invited to a few birthday parties lately and I've made these little t-shirt capes for the little boys. They are easy to make and the boys LOVE them. This one was for Nash...now I need to work on Micah's since his birthday is on Monday and since he's asked me for one everytime he sees me make one I figured I better make him one!
And one for little John, one of Naomi's classmates.
My friend asked me to make some shirts for her twins first birthday!
This was a SUPER easy dress to make and I can't wait to make more. I bought the pattern here.
And I made two other ones in the same night...seriously the easiest dress I've ever made...and super cute!
Oh and our other piece of BIG NEWS! We're going to be adding a new little one to the family in early October! We are SOOOO excited and can't wait to meet this little blessing!!
The other big change that I alluded to earlier this month is that I am taking a BIG step back from my photography business. You can read more about it on my website if you care too.

Hopefully I'll be able to post more regularily again soon! I can't wait to show you the new house...but first gotta get things looking liveable!

Followers